Copyright & Intellectual Property Policy
Envision retains the right, in appropriate circumstances and in its sole discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who infringe or repeatedly infringe Envision's or others' copyrights or other intellectual property rights.
Reporting copyright infringement: If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Envision's Copyright Agent with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the allegedly infringing material is located on the Envision site, with enough detail that we may find it on the Web site;
- your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
Our Designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement is:
Attn: General Counsel
Re: Copyright Claim
1919 Gallows Road, Suite 700
Vienna, VA 22182
Phone: (703) 584-9200
Fax: (703) 584-9288