Educators & Mentors
Nominate your top high school students to take part in a youth leadership program in Washington, D.C. this summer!
As an educator or mentor, you may recognize your students’ achievements by nominating them to attend the National Young Leaders Conference (NYLC). There is no one more qualified to identify and motivate our nation's most promising young people than you.
By recommending students who show the potential to be great leaders, you are providing them with a key to their future and a valuable head start toward the success they dream of achieving.
The benefits to your students of attending NYLC have lasting effect:
- a first-hand look at real-world leadership
- present-day leaders open their doors to our students
- the opportunity to participate in question-and-answer sessions with highly respected professionals
- upon completion of the Conference, students receive a personalized Letter of Participation to reference and highlight their experience and achievement
- long-lasting connections and friendships with other motivated students who share their interests
Nominated students and their parents receive letters of invitation and all of the information needed to enroll in the program. To nominate your outstanding students, click here. If you require additional information, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.